Ifeanyi specialises in business formation and organisation, acquisitions, and dispute resolution/litigation matters.
He routinely provides transaction support to promoters of various projects in Nigeria and advises on the laws that regulate the conduct of business in Nigeria. He has advised on the acquisition of, and investment in, several leading Nigerian companies operating in diverse industries. Ifeanyi has also participated in a number of prominent litigation matters.
Representative matters in which Ifeanyi has been involved include –
- Several clients; on acquisition of several companies operating in the Nigerian electricity supply industry with cumulative transaction value of over NGN7 billion.
- An indigenous investment company; on acquisition of a major construction company.
- Chinese consortium; on litigation matter with about USD290 million in dispute.
- Former governor of a Nigerian state; on pre-election litigation matter that was eventually adjudged by the Supreme Court.
- Leading broadband service provider; on various legal and advisory support engagements.
- Several clients; in structuring technology transfer contracts and registering them with the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP).
- Real Estate
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Investment
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
University of Nigeria: LL.B.
Nigerian Law School: BL.