Feyisayo provides specialised legal advisory and transaction support to clients in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. She routinely provides transactions support services to an indigenous E&P company on the various aspects of its operation.
She was also a consultant on the engagement team that facilitated the inauguration, and drafted the constitutive documents, of an interactive forum for companies in the Nigerian extraction industry.
Feyisayo also provides advisory, compliance and dispute resolution/litigation services to various clients.
In addition to private practice, Feyisayo also serves as a Graduate Assistant at the Faculty of Law, University of Lagos.
Feyisayo is currently on study leave.
Representative matters in which Feyisayo has been involved include providing advisory and transaction support to–
- Indigenous E&P company with onshore and offshore subsidiaries: on various operational and commercial matters.
- DFID-funded initiative: on inauguration and drafting of constitutive documents of an interactive forum for companies in the Nigerian extractive industry.
- Multinational client: on winding up of its Nigerian subsidiary’s staff trust fund.
- Private equity fund: on several due diligence reviews.
- Energy and Utilities
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Project Development & Finance
- Corporate and Investment
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
University of Lagos: LLB.
Nigerian Law School: BL.