Erinma’s core practices are Corporate and Investments and Technology, Media & Telecom.
She has considerable experience in business formation, corporate restructuring and intellectual property matters. She has advised on laws and procedures that regulate the conduct of business in Nigeria and participated in various pre-investment due diligence engagements.
Erinma has also advised various clients on a number of intellectual property issues, particularly in relation to commercial intellectual property transactions, ranging from preliminary advice on the registration of trademarks to the assignment of IP rights.
Erinma routinely assists clients in preparing, submitting and following-up on, applications to various government departments and regulatory agencies to obtain relevant licences, permits and approvals.
Representative matters in which Erinma has been involved include –
- Several clients, including multinationals: on the incorporation of Nigerian subsidiaries, and provision of start-up support and company secretarial services.
- Private equity fund with N2 billion capital commitment: transaction support on it set-up activities.
- Leading Nigerian TMT company: advisory and transaction support on various operational matters and transactions.
- Nigerian and foreign clients: support on various intellectual property matters.
- Corporate & Investment
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
Abia state University : LLB.
Nigerian Law School: BL.