Adeyanju’s core practices are Energy and Utilities, and Corporate and Investments. He has advised on key regulations applicable to the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry and on laws that regulate the conduct of business in Nigeria.
Adeyanju also provides advisory, compliance and dispute resolution/litigation services to various clients. Prior to joining the firm, Adeyanju served as State Counsel in the Lagos State Ministry of Justice where he represented the State Government in several matters.
Representative matters in which Adeyanju has been involved include–
- Several clients: in obtaining licences for operating in the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry.
- Subsidiary company of an Indonesia-based group: on its divestment from the Nigerian market.
- Several clients: on due diligence investigations preceding investments into various Nigerian companies.
- Several clients, including multinationals: provision of start-up support and company secretarial services.
- Leading Nigerian TMT company: advisory and transaction support on various operational matters and transactions.
- Energy and Utilities
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Project Development & Finance
- Corporate and Investment
- Member, Honourable Society of the Middle Temple Inn
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
Northumbria University: LL.B. (BVC exempting)
Nigerian Law School: BL
University College London : LLM (in view)