Abdullateef provides legal advisory, tax advisory, regulatory and transaction support, and dispute resolution/litigation services to various clients. He routinely represents clients in proceedings before the superior courts of record in Nigeria. He has also drafted and reviewed various project transaction documents.
Abdullateef is developing speciality in taxation law.
Representative matters in which Abdullateef has been involved include –
- Leading indigenous oil and gas company: advisory opinion on the tax impact of cross-border share transfer and indirect acquisition of controlling stake in a Nigerian E&P company..
- Leading fund manager and advisory firm: transaction support on its N1 billion investment in a cassava farming business operating in Kogi State..
- Two ICT clients: representation in several matters before the Court of Appeal and the National Industrial Court.
- Several clients: representation in various commercial litigation.
- Corporate and Investment
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Project Development & Finance
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
University of Lagos : LLB.
Nigerian Law School: BL.