We have at various times, provided advice to several state governments on a range of matters relating to economic and business law reforms. We have also provided legislative support to policy makers in the relevant federal and state government ministries, departments and agencies.
Highlights of our experience
- Forensic audit services to the Federal Inland Revenue Service in respect of its various accounts operated and maintained with banks in Nigeria.
- Sundry advisory work to a State Government, including restructuring of a public utility enterprise.
- Closely involved in banking reforms in Nigeria in the early to mid 2000s and in particular we advised the Central Bank of Nigeria on the consolidation programme that led to the largest realignment of the sector in Nigerian history.
- Legislative support to the Bureau of Pubic Enterprises and the Federal Ministry of Power.
- Input to the Senate and House of Representative Committees on Gas on the proposed Downstream Gas Bill.
- Prepared and reviewed tender/bid documents, contracts and other documentation required for telecoms universal access pilot-schemes project covering some rural and semi-rural locations in Nigeria, as part of a World Bank-financed project.