We provide a complete suite of services to PE firms ranging from advice on fund formation, structure, documentation, registration, financing and investor related issues to advise on investments in portfolio companies, post investment integration services to portfolio. We have advised on PE transactions in several sectors of the Nigerian economy including energy and utilities, agriculture, telecommunications and payments solutions, energy and utilities and financial services.
We offer a multi disciplinary team of experts on every transaction including lawyers, accountants and industry sector specialists.
Highlights of our experience
- Advising on the establishment and registration of a multi layered offshore and Nigerian fund with a target aggregate fund size of US$500 Million.
- Advising a leading retail and real estate company in Nigeria on a proposed PE capital investment in the business, with a target investment of US$100 Million.
- Advised the sponsor of a Nigerian fund with a target fund size of US$7 Million on establishment, registration and other start up requirements.
- Advising a PE Fund on a potential co-investment in the acquisition of an engineering and power services company in Nigeria.
- Advised a multi-media telecommunications operator offering premium access and content services over high-speed fibre optic data connection on a quasi-equity investment by a PE Fund.
- Engaged to provide transaction support and legal advisory services to an international PE firm on its investment in a bank in Nigeria.
- Provision of transaction support services to a PE Fund with focus on agri-business on the acquisition of a majority stake in an agro-allied company.