We provide legal advisory and support services to diverse clientele domestically and internationally.
From corporate restructuring, contract structuring to domestic and cross-border acquisition and divestitures of establishments, our well versed knowledge and experience in corporate law enable us recognise the needs of our clients and assist them through all stages of their investment and transactions to ensure measurable outcomes. Our clients range from large corporations to medium sized and emerging companies.
Highlights of our experience
- Advising the promoters of a company operating in the agricultural sector with an annual turnover in excess of N13 Billion (about US$79 Million) on the unbundling of its business and the proposed sale of a business unit to a third party investor and financing of the other business units.
- Advising an insurance company on a proposed strategic investment in the shares of the company with an estimated transaction value in excess of N4 Billion (about US$24 Million).
- Legal and transaction support to one of Nigeria’s indigenous leading oil and gas companies in the indirect acquisition of controlling stake in a Nigerian E&P company through the cross-border acquisition of companies in various foreign jurisdictions.
- Legal and transaction support to one of Nigeria’s leading oil and gas companies in various cross border multi-million dollar financing transactions.
- Various legal advisory and support services to investors on privatisation transactions.
- Advised a Nigerian investor on its US$20 Million equity investment in a telecommunications infrastructure services provider in Nigeria.
- Advised an investment company on its investment in and exit from a company operating in the oil and gas sector.
- Legal advisory and transaction support services to a manufacturer of fast-moving consumer products seeking to expand its operations into Nigeria, including advice on the optimal location of the parent company, operations structure of the Nigerian entity as well as an examination into the Nigerian legal and regulatory regime as it affects the client’s industry.
- Legal advisory services to a leading chemical manufacturing company in Europe on its proposed plan to expand its business to Nigeria, including advice on the legal and regulatory requirements for manufacturing, distribution and sale of agro chemicals in Nigeria.
- Company secretarial services to various companies, including subsidiaries of multinational companies.