We have advised on a number of capital market transactions representing several leading listed companies on transactions including debt to equity swaps, capital raising transactions, debt restructurings, rights issues and private and special placements .
Highlights of our experience
- Advising a leading food products manufacturing and retail company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on its business restructuring and diversification programme.
- Advised a listed insurance company on the restructuring of its US$18 million debt and US$25 Million capital raise by way of special placement.
- Transaction support services and advisory services to an integrated power solutions company on its acquisition of a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly listed and leading integrated energy company in Nigeria.
- Transaction support services and advisory services to an insurance company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on restructuring of its capital and recapitalisation.
- Advised on the acquisition of a super-majority interest in a publicly listed manufacturing company in Nigeria.
- Advising on the establishment and registration of a multi layered offshore and Nigerian fund with a target aggregate fund size of US$500 Million.
- Solicitors to the rights issue of a leading manufacturer of paints in West Africa.
- Regulatory liaison with the Securities & Exchange Commission.